Legal notice and conditions of use
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Company of the Information and Electronic Commerce, the owner sets forth his identification data below.
Name: Álvaro Urbanos Jiménez
Address: Paseo Virgen del Rosario, 15 - 16410 Horcajo de Santiago, Cuenca (Spain)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The use of this website, alvarourbanos.com (hereinafter, the Website), attributes to the navigator the condition of user of the site (hereinafter, the User), which implies adherence to these general conditions of use (hereinafter, the Conditions) in the version published at the time it is accessed. Therefore, ÁLVARO URBANOS JIMÉNEZ, owner of this Website, recommends that the User read these Conditions carefully when accessing the Website.
These Conditions will be applicable regardless of the existence of other specific conditions applicable to certain services provided on this Website.
The owner of this Website is ÁLVARO URBANOS JIMÉNEZ. (hereinafter, the owner).
Your contact email: email@example.com.
Purpose and content
This Website has been designed as a platform for informative, promotional and commercial content about the titular artist, as well as other information that the owner considers publishing in relation to the singer. In this way, the Website offers Users access to informative and promotional content of the artist, such as news, photographs or videos, among others.
Likewise, from the Website you can access commercial content and online sales services for own products or services or those of third parties associated with the artist (merchandising products or Premium user services, which give access to additional exclusive content).
The registration / subscription to the Newsletter on the web entails obtaining express consent for the submission of news related to the artist, commercial and / or promotional information regarding the artist or third parties in the sectors that are determined and / or established, through of direct notifications that reach the email that the user has provided.
Likewise, some sections of the web have been conceived as a platform for interaction between the entity that owns the web, the artist and the Users, within different participation roles that the site contemplates:
- On the one hand, the participation of users in the main website https://alvarourbanos.com/ is allowed, through comments in different informative sections, (eg, news).
- To access certain areas of the web, the user may need to register. The username and password are exclusively for the personal use of the user, who is responsible for their custody and confidentiality, and must immediately notify the owner of the website of any violation of confidentiality or unauthorized use of their name. username and password or your account on the web. The owner does not guarantee that the information, graphics or links or any other content included in the Website (hereinafter, the Contents) are accurate or complete. The owner is not responsible for the misuse that is made of the Contents of the Website, being the sole responsibility of the User who accesses or uses them.
- The portal offers links to other web pages, as well as to social networks and other electronic services. The owner is not responsible for the content and legality of the web pages or social networks external to this Website, and they will be governed by the particular conditions and privacy policies of the third party owners of those spaces. The owner may alter at any time and without prior notice the design, presentation and / or configuration of the Website, as well as some or all of the Contents, and modify these Conditions or the specific conditions referring to any specific content.
Industrial and Intellectual Property
The owner is the owner of all the rights over the Contents, either by having created them herself, or by being the legitimate assignee of those. Such Contents are original works and protected by Intellectual Property Law, with respect to which the owner reserves all rights. Consequently, the reproduction, transformation, distribution or public communication, even in the form of making available, nor the transmission, sale or retransmission, in any way, or by any means, of all or part of the Contents, without the prior authorization of the owner. Any use of the Contents must be made by the User on a strictly personal or private basis and without commercial purposes. At no time may the source code be copied, modified or decompiled by reverse engineering or any other technique for this purpose. The site may contain sections of public access to which users can send information and / or content such as text, data, comments, ideas, suggestions, images, photographs, drawings, videos, audiovisual material, logos, files, links or whatever other similar materials, either by email or by other means.
By sending, in accordance with the conditions of use of the web, said materials and content, over which the user maintains ownership, the user grants the owner a license without limit in time, free, non-exclusive, transferable and sublicensable for third parties, without any additional consideration for the user or for third parties, to reproduce, store, edit, modify, publish, publicly communicate, transform and create derivative works, transmit, distribute, represent, or commercially exploit in any way, said information or contents. The user who does not wish to grant the aforementioned rights should not send any material. Users should only send those information and / or content that are their property or with respect to which they have assigned the rights.
The owner will not be responsible for any information and / or content sent by the user that violates this condition.
Use of the Website
- The User undertakes to use this Website responsibly, in good faith and in accordance with the Law, morals, public order and good customs and, in any case, undertakes to:
- Enjoy the Contents offered on this Website in accordance with the access rules established at all times by the owner, refraining from obtaining or trying to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available to Users.
- Not to commit illegal activities, or contrary to good faith, morals, public order or good customs, in the use of this Website or the Contents;
- Not to cause the owner or third parties moral, physical or material damage through this Website, and treat with due respect the rest of the Users, the Website administrators and the artist's image.
- Not to alter the information disclosed or exchanged by the owner or shared by third parties through this website and, to reproduce or copy, distribute, allow access by third parties through any means, transform or modify content, unless has the authorization of the owner of the rights or is legally permitted.
- Not harm in any way the intellectual property rights of the owner, as well as any owner of the trademark or intellectual property that may be hosted on the Website.
- Not to use the Contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Website or the services that may be provided to send advertising, to carry out communications for direct sales or any other commercial purpose, or unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality or group regardless of their purpose, or to market or disclose such information in any way.
- The User will be liable for all damages, whatever their nature, that the owner may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which he is subject in these conditions of use of the Website. The owner reserves the right to proceed against violators of the Conditions of this Website in defense of their rights and interests for the damages that may be incurred by the breach of the obligations of use established at all times.
- Electronic Communications. Through the Registration / Subscription to the Newsletter service of the Website, the User agrees to receive periodically by email the periodic bulletin with the latest news from the artist, commercial and promotional activities. The Website may use automated communication services to send Users the Newsletter to the email addresses provided by Users to the owner.
The data provided by the User when subscribing to the Newsletter may be handled by third parties that provide the communications service to the owner. The terms and conditions are expressed at the time of starting the subscription to the service, which must be accepted by the Users to complete the subscription, therefore, neither the owner nor the Website will be responsible for the handling that the provider selected to provide the communications service make the data provided for this purpose.
Likewise, the Website is not responsible for the operation of the service, nor for the consequences that may arise from it. Both the subscription to the service and the cancellation of the same must be processed by the User through the Website itself. 5. Conditions of Use of the Premium Subscription. Users may subscribe to paid services, such as the "Premium" service, which will allow them to access exclusive content, under the following conditions:
- The subscription will be valid from the date that the User registers for a plan offered by the Website. The subscription can be canceled at any time in: Settings >> Account >> Cancel my subscription. Through the application, the customer can unsubscribe, reduce the subscribed services and cancel additional modules. The cancellation of the services will take effect from the moment it is requested by the User, except in those cases in which it is specified in the description or terms and conditions that apply to a specific service or module. Paid products may include a free trial period. After this period, and if the user has not provided the details of his credit card, the application will be blocked and the customer must enter this data to continue using the application. Billing will begin from the moment the customer enters their payment details and, where appropriate, any free trial period expires. The payment of the different subscription modalities will be made by debiting the credit card provided by the User. The charge will be made in advance, monthly, unless the type of service subscribed establishes a single payment or a different collection period.
The User may cancel the subscription at any time, not charging additional charges from that moment, and may continue to enjoy the service for the period paid. In any case, the cancellation of the subscription will not give the right to refund any of the amounts paid. . The owner may cancel a subscription, without prior notification to the client, for incorrect use of the subscription or for breach of the Website Conditions. From the moment of cancellation of the subscription, no additional expenses will be charged to the User, without prejudice to any claims that may be made against the owner against the User for any damages or losses caused by the aforementioned breach of the Conditions. The cancellation of the subscription for the reasons set out in this section will not give the User in any case the right to request a refund of the amounts that have been charged to date due to the subscription that is canceled.
- Scope and use of the subscription. - In accordance with these Conditions, the User is granted a non-exclusive and limited right to use the Website, which will be made available online, as a software and service solely intended for the purposes described in the application. The client does not acquire ownership of the application or part of it and is not granted a license or authorization to use the images, videos, music or any Content in general in a way other than that provided in these Conditions. The application itself and the Website offer a list of the types of subscription available to Users and the conditions of each of the subscriptions. Only the User is authorized to use the application. This cannot be used on behalf of any other or for data processing or for the provision of services to other people other than the User. The User will be fully responsible for the actions carried out by third parties who are given access to the application or the Website with their details or access codes. The User does not have the right to assign their subscription or grant access to the application or the Website to third parties, either in whole or in part. The User undertakes not to use the application or the Website in any way that has negative consequences for the image or reputation of the owner or that constitutes an infringement of any applicable regulations.
- Prices and payment conditions. Payments will be effective at the time of subscription. If the subscription fee is not paid when it expires, access to the application will be blocked. Access to the application will be unlocked after receipt of payment, unless the owner has canceled the subscription before due to breach of the Conditions The types of subscription that are available at all times and their rates, as well as the rest of the conditions of each type of subscription, will be available on the Website. The owner may modify the conditions of each subscription at any time. Modifications to the conditions of each subscription will be notified to the Users sufficiently in advance so that they can choose between continuing with the subscription or proceeding to cancel it. Modifications of the conditions will in no case have retroactive effect. Notification of the change of conditions may be carried out via email, through pop-up windows in the access record and / or in any other way that allows the User to know the change of conditions.
- Termination of subscription. The user may unsubscribe through the Website with effect from the last day of the current period that has been abandoned (unless otherwise indicated in the specific terms and conditions of each type of subscription). The owner reserves the right to cancel the subscription of any User at any time and with immediate effect, by written notification, if the client incurs in material breach of the general conditions of the website, or specific conditions of each available subscription.
Links to third-party websites that can be accessed through the Website are not, necessarily, under the control of the owner and, therefore, the owner does not assume any responsibility in relation to the content, opinions or available material. on those third party websites. The owner does not investigate, or carry out any follow-up or verify the accuracy and veracity of said third-party websites, and it cannot be understood in any way that said links constitute or entail the sponsorship or approval of the third-party websites by the owner. The use that the User makes of said websites will be at their own risk. In the event that the User appreciates any illegal practice or that damages the property or rights of third parties in these links, do not hesitate to contact the owner so that the latter can adopt the necessary measures so that the Website deletes any link. to those websites. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility. The owner has obtained the information and materials included in the Website from sources considered reliable, but, although reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information contained is correct, the owner does not guarantee that it is accurate, complete, or updated. The owner expressly declines any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information contained in the pages of this Website. The owner reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the Website, the links or the information obtained through it, without the need for prior notice. In no case, the owner, as the person in charge of the personal files or third parties in charge of the processing of personal data on behalf of the person in charge of the same, will be responsible for any type of damage, losses, claims or expenses of any kind, derived or not the use of the Website, the information acquired or accessed by or through it, computer viruses, operational failures or interruptions in service or transmission, or line failures. The use of the Website, both by direct connection and by link or other means, constitutes a warning to any user that these possibilities may occur.
The owner does not guarantee or respond for the operation of the website and services and in particular: - For the availability and continuity of the operation of the website, its services and content, exempting itself from liability for damages that may arise. - For the usefulness of the website, its services and content, not guaranteeing that they are useful for the performance of any particular activity. - Its reliability and, in particular, that Users can access all or part of its content or parts or all of the website or its services for any purpose. - Its quality, since the owner does not control in advance and does not guarantee the absence of viruses in the contents, nor the absence of other elements in them that may cause alterations in your computer system or in the documents and files that you store in your system. - Due to the inadequacy for any purpose and the disappointment of the expectations generated by the contents.
The owner does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the use that the website and its contents may be made by Users, nor for the damages that may arise from said use or derive from the lack of veracity, validity of completeness and / o authenticity of the information that is published and / or provided by third parties who publish on the web through links to third-party platforms, such as RRSS, or information provided in sections of the web in which users can participate by expressing their opinions about what is published on the web, or information that can be provided through the OFFICIAL FAMS section, in which the representatives of the Official Clubs Officialized on the web, through a verification process carried out by the owner of the web, of who comply with the Statutes established on the site, may from that moment share certain information beyond their personal data; news, surveys, ... therefore exempting this article from responsibility regarding its content, its veracity, authenticity, etc.
The owner does not control the access or use that Users make of the website or the services and its content. In particular, the owner does not guarantee that Users use the website, the services and the contents in accordance with the Law, the general conditions of use, morality and generally accepted good customs, nor that they do so diligently, rationally and prudent. In the same sense, the owner expressly excludes liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, reception, obtaining or access to the Contents and, in particular, but not exhaustively, for the infringement of intellectual property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments, the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of people, property rights and of all kinds belonging to your third party for such reasons, as well as for the performance of acts of unfair competition or illegal advertising. In the same sense, for the vices or defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or otherwise transmitted through the Website or the services provided or the breach, delay in compliance, defective compliance or Termination for any reason of the obligations contracted by third parties or contracts made by them due to access to the contents of the Website or due to the inadequacy of any kind or defrauding of expectations that the content of the Website may have generated, as well as the lack of veracity, completeness, relevance and / or timeliness of the contents.
The owner does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the services and content hosted outside the Website that Users can access through technical link devices (links, banners, buttons, etc.) that are made available to them or through the directories and search tools that are provided from the Website and that allow the User to access other websites belonging to third parties (linked sites). The installation of these links, directories and search tools are solely for the purpose of facilitating Users' search and access to information available on the Internet, and does not imply that there is any kind of link or association between the owner and the operators of the linked sites, nor assumption by the owner of any responsibility for the contents of these third-party websites. The owner does not previously control, approve or endorse the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material on the linked sites. The User, therefore, must exercise extreme caution in the assessment and use of the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of information on the linked sites.
The owner does not assume responsibility and excludes the guarantee for the services provided by third parties through the Website and, in particular, although not exclusively, for damages that may be due: Failure to comply with the law, morals and Generally accepted good customs as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the website. The infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honor personal or family privacy and the image of people, property rights of any other nature belonging to third parties as a result of the services provided by third parties through their websites. Carrying out acts of unfair competition and illicit advertising for those services provided by third parties through their websites. The lack of veracity, accuracy, relevance and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible through the services of third parties provided through their websites. The unsuitability for any kind of purpose and the defrauding of expectations generated by the services provided by third parties through their websites. The breach, delay in that fulfillment, defective fulfillment or termination for any reason of the obligations contracted by third parties and contracts made with third parties in relation to or due to the services provided by third parties through their websites.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. For any litigious matter or that concerns the Website, Spanish legislation will apply, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts derived from or related to the use of this Website, the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid capital (Spain).