In the field of distance selling, it is mandatory to provide certain personal information, as this information is necessary both to process and deliver your orders and to prepare your invoices. Such personal information is strictly confidential.
Not providing such personal information would imply not being able to carry out the purchase and sale of the order.
- We respect your privacy and your choices.
- The privacy and security of your data are incorporated into our policy.
- We do not send you marketing communications unless you ask us to do so. They can be requested at any time.
- We never offer or sell your data, without your express consent.
- We are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. This includes only working with trusted partners.
- We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your data.
- We do not use your data in ways that we have not informed you, or without having previously informed you and requested your consent.
- We respect your rights as established in the regulations, in accordance with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
To obtain more information about our privacy practices, below, we establish what types of personal data we can collect or maintain about you, how we can use it, with whom we can share it, how we protect it, and how you can exercise your rights regarding such data.
ABOUT US? RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
ÁLVARO URBANOS JIMÉNEZ, is responsible for the personal data that you share with us. Therefore, ÁLVARO URBANOS is responsible for data processing for the purposes of the applicable regulations on data protection.
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly (for example, your name or surname) or indirectly (for example, your national identity document or D.N.I.). Personal Data includes information such as email / home addresses / mobile phone, user names, profile images, user-generated content, among others. It could also include unique numerical identifiers such as the IP address of your computer or the MAC address of your mobile device, as well as the information that we obtain through cookies. This policy covers all personal data collected and used by ÁLVARO URBANOS.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT
What data do we collect and when?
We can collect or receive your data through our websites, forms (through the sections of Registration / Newsletter / Premium Registration or Registration to Officialize a Fan Club (Fan Club), in the latter case through a representative of the same), applications, devices, among others. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (for example, when you create an account or contact us, either through email or when you participate in our user community or contribute content to the websites), in other cases we collect them (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our websites / apps).
Specifically, when visiting the website, we collect and store limited personal information and anonymous global statistics from all those users who visit our website, either because the user actively provides it to us or because they are simply browsing our website. The information we collect includes the Internet protocol (IP) address of the device used by the user, the navigation program used, its operating system, the date and time of access, the Internet address of the web through which the user accesses user and also information on how you use our website.
We use this information to know the loading time of our website, how it is used, the number of visits and the type of information that the user consults the most. This information helps to identify if the web page works correctly, and if we detect failures or errors in the operation, solve them and improve the performance of our web, in order to offer a better service to all users.
What is the legal basis for the Processing of your Personal Data?
- Your consent;
- Our legitimate interest, which can be:
- Statistics: to help us better understand your needs and expectations and therefore improve our services, websites / applications / devices, etc...
- Allow the operation of our website / applications through technical and functional cookies: keep our tools (websites / applications / devices) safe and secure and ensure that they function correctly and continuously improve
- Remission by electronic means, or other equivalent means of communication, of relevant communications and news about the content of the Website, informative communications, commercial or promotional information, and any other information related to the purpose of the website, always giving you the opportunity to control whether we continue to do so or not.
- In the event that a contract is formalized: perform the services you request;
- Compliance with legal obligations that involve the processing of personal data;
- When we collect your Personal Data, we indicate the required fields through asterisks. Some of the information that we request is necessary to:
- Fulfill our commitment to you;
- Provide you with the service you requested (for example, to provide you with a newsletter or newsletter)..
What are the purposes of the processing of personal data?
In general, the purposes of collecting and processing your personal data are those listed below:
- To be able to contact the user;
- Attend and properly manage the queries, comments, incidents or suggestions submitted;
- Manage basic web administration tasks;
- Keep you informed, either by electronic means or mobile devices (push notifications), or by any other means that has been provided for and provided, of relevant communications and news about the content of the Website, informative communications, commercial or promotional information, and any other information related to the object of the website or third parties that may be of interest to you;
- Provide added services, improvements in our services and in the customer experience when using the Web or the App.
- Statistical analysis of visits to the Web and behaviour of its Users in it.
- Properly manage your participation in the contests, raffles and promotions offered by ÁLVARO URBANOS through this medium;
- Properly manage navigation through this website.
Regarding the processing of your data for promotional or advertising purposes, the interested party will be provided, together with the corresponding data collection form, the appropriate, simple and free procedure, so that they can freely give their consent to this effect. The consent granted can be revoked at any time and at no cost to the interested party.
Personal data will not be processed for automated decision-making or for the creation of different automated profiles of the products that you may have previously requested.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
5.1. Your personal data will not be transferred to any company or entity unless expressly indicated in the specific conditions relating to a specific product or service requested by you, in which case your express consent will be requested to carry out said transfer. However, the foregoing, the data will be transferred in the cases legally provided for in the applicable regulations.
5.2. Your personal data may also be processed on our behalf by our trusted third party providers.
We enter into contracts with trusted third parties to perform a variety of services on our behalf. We only provide them with the information they need to perform the service, and we require them not to use your personal data for any other purpose. We always do our best to ensure that all third parties we work with keep the personal data we provide to them secure.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We only keep your Personal Data for as long as we need them for the purpose or purpose for which they have been collected with your express consent, in order to satisfy your needs or to comply with our legal obligations.
To determine the data retention period of your Personal Data, we use the following criteria:
- Personal Data obtained when contacting us for a query or claim: Personal Data for the time necessary to answer your query;
- Personal data obtained when creating an account: until you ask us to delete it or until the end of the purpose for which it was required occurs.
- Personal Data obtained by giving your consent for the sending of communications or for being necessary in accordance with the regulations: until you cancel the subscription, demand that we delete it or until the end of the purpose for which they were required occurs.
- Personal data obtained when purchasing products and services: while our contractual relationship lasts.
We may retain some personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (for example, to enforce our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be removed from our systems and records or anonymized so that we can no longer identify it.
IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE?
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data and to taking all reasonable precautions to do so. We contractually require that trusted third parties who handle your Personal Data do the same.
We always do our best to protect your Personal Data and once we have received your personal information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. As the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Therefore, any transmission is at your own risk.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND SOCIAL LOGIN
Our websites and applications may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for these policies. Please review these policies before submitting personal data to these websites.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND USER-GENERATED CONTENT
Some of our websites and applications allow users to submit their own content. Remember that any content posted to one of our social media platforms can be seen by the public, so you should be careful when providing certain personal data (for example, financial information or your address details).
We are not responsible for any action taken by other people if you post personal data on one of our social media platforms and we recommend that you do not share such information.
Specifically, ÁLVARO URBANOS is not responsible for the personal information that the User publishes in public spaces of the Website, such as news, forums or any other communication spaces between Users. In these cases, ÁLVARO URBANOS is not responsible for the possible unsolicited messages that it receives from other Users, nor the treatment that third parties make of these data.
For all of the above, the utmost diligence in this matter and the use of all the security tools available to it is recommended, ÁLVARO URBANOS not being responsible for theft, modification or loss of illegal data that occur as a result of recklessness of the User.
This Website is not directed to children under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age, immediately stop using this Website and in no case reveal personal information on this Website. ALVARO URBANOS does not knowingly collect information from minors under 16 years of age without the consent of their parents. For these purposes, among the data that the Website will require from Users to complete their subscription will be their date of birth, not allowing the registration of minors under 16 years of age.
ÁLVARO URBANOS will not be responsible for the false information provided to circumvent the previous age limits.
Those users who do not want to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer, can configure their browser for this purpose. For more information, see our "Cookies Policy".
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY AND EXERCISE
ÁLVARO URBANOS respects your right to privacy: it is important that you have control over your personal data. In this sense, we inform you that you have the following rights:
Right of Information
You have the right to obtain clear, transparent and easy to understand information about how we use your personal data and about your rights. We provide you with such information in this Policy.
Right of access
You have the right to access the personal data that we have about you (limits concerts).
We may charge a reasonable amount, upon notice, to cover the administrative costs incurred in providing the information.
To exercise this right, you can contact us through the means indicated in "Contact".
Right of rectification
You have the right to have your personal data rectified when it is inaccurate or no longer valid or to have it completed when it is incomplete. To exercise this right, you can contact us through the means indicated in "Contact".
Right of erasure / oblivion
In certain cases, you have the right to have your personal data erased or deleted. It should be noted that it is not an absolute right, since we may have legal or legitimate reasons to keep them.
If you want us to delete your personal data, you can contact us through the means indicated in "Contact".
Right to object to direct marketing
You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing communications at any time.
You can unsubscribe by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link in any email or communication we send you. Otherwise, please contact us by any of the means indicated in "Contact".
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data when the processing is based on your consent. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. To find out about the cases in which the treatment is based on consent, we refer you to the section Right to withdraw the "What data do we collect and when?", "What is the legal basis for treating your Personal Consent Data?".
At any time, if you want to withdraw your consent, you can when the treatment of contacting us by data is based on any of the means indicated in consent "Contact".
Right to object to data processing
You can object at any time to our processing of your data when the processing is based on the satisfaction of legitimate interests. To find out about the cases in which the treatment is based on legitimate interests, we refer you to the section "What data do we collect and when?" "What is the legal basis for treating your Personal Data?". If you wish to exercise this right, you can contact us by any of the means indicated in "Contact".
Right to present a treatment based on the satisfaction of legitimate interests.
You have the right to claim the privacy and data protection practices of ÁLVARO URBANOS before the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Do not hesitate to contact us by any of the Means indicated in "Contact" before filing a claim with the Authority or claim before a competent control authority on data protection.